Sunday, February 15, 2009

Inspiring Focus

As many of us women out there "doing it all", there comes times of discouragement, fatigue, frustration and the inevitable emotional breakdown. I try to live each day as positive and healthy as I can, but I too every so often find myself in a "rut", and feel as though the sinking sensation is triumphing over my strength to get back to my routine and focus. I keep these little books in my nightstand that are filled with quotes, sayings and poems that I read and re-read when I feel like I am out of sorts and overly tired. I keep them alongside my bible and together read - and do my very best to keep things in perspective and focus on what really counts in my life. I definitely encourage everyone to do the same, as I am so blessed to have my family, health and motivations to make it through each day and onto the next. Good luck out there, and remember that you cannot control what happens in life but you can control how you react to what happens.

"There is a time to let things happen, and a time to make things happen"

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, Love the new blog! Blogging is too addictive, but goo for me, I was never good at keeping a journal, but I will blog every week like clock work!!

    Our blog is www.thecrownaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete