Saturday, February 21, 2009

DIY - Emergency Kid Kit


As many parents find out sooner or later, it is inevitable that your child will get hurt. And in my case, being prepared makes me feel better and more in control of the situation than not. But to carry around an entire first aid kit isn't as convenient as say in the car - so I made my own with travel size items and things I might need spur of the moment. I send this out as a template as every child, mommy and family relies on different items. Everything, including the travel bag cost me under $10 (actually under $7 since I had coupons!!) and is small and compact - about the size of 2 diapers. I included in my bag:



  1. Band-Aids

  2. Packets of gauze

  3. Waterproof medical tape

  4. Neosporin's Neo to go!

  5. Vaseline

  6. Baby Tylenol

  7. Baby Aquaphor wash

  8. Shout Wipes

  9. Wet Ones antibacterial wipes (pocket size)

  10. Travel Size Adult Tylenol (for Mom & Dad)

  11. Hyland's Teething Tablets

No comments:

Post a Comment