Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blank Canvas...

A new blog, a new project! Technically this isn't new for me - instead of emailing all my tricks, tips and short cuts to freinds and family I will be posting them here for all to utilize however they can. My plans are to keep up this blog as much as possible with posts such as;
  • Recipe of the week: Easy and delicious recipes from my collection and those I find
  • Mommy Steal: Deals and steals I find online or in stores that we can't live without
  • Positive Thinking: Quotes or sayings I find that inspire me and my crazy life!
  • Mommy Time: Good books, movies, ways to unwind, exercise tips, etc.
  • DIY (Do it yourself): How to's from facials to crafts to homemade cleaning products
  • Drink of the Month: I love trying new wines, cocktails and "mocktails" too
I hope some of these short cuts can be used, I am happy to take requests or suggestions too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment