Monday, September 13, 2010

Pre-Packaged Dinners...


I try to strive and make sure hat every meal is 100% the best quality I can afford and homemade. And while I usually do a pretty good job, there are those crazy days, weeks, months, that I just do not have the time. So while shopping at my favorite Whole Foods Market I perused the pre-packaged dinners and was pleasantly surprised! I found premade (as in Whole Foods made them, not frozen) turkey pot pie, enchiladas, BBQ chicken pizza, sandwiches, dips, and a variety of other delicious (and healthy!) items that I could just take home and reheat! Everything I have tried was very tasty and not as expensive as I expected, between $5-$10; which is what I usually budget per meal anyway. They even had pre cut fajita fillings; bell peppers, onions & cilantro for $4.99 - which I couldn't have bought a green, red & yellow bell pepper and a red onion and cilantro for that, plus I don't think i would have used the left over which would result in wasting food (a HUGE pet peeve of mine). So keep it up Grocers, Mommies need a break now and then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment